Thursday, May 23, 2013

Grilled Chicken Alfredo

Pin It

Served some grilled chicken Alfredo to my family for dinner tonight; it's my boys' favorite!  However, it struck me by surprise when my DH not only had one serving of the pasta, but went back for more!  He has not been one to "like" my Alfredo.  It made me laugh inside & smile for sure!  This is all what's left for tomorrow's snack.

Ingredients:
1/2 stick butter
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup shredded cheese (I used jack/cheddar)
1 cup milk
garlic powder to taste
16 oz cooked pasta
1 lb grilled chicken

Directions:
In a large skillet, melt the butter over med-med high heat.  Add your heavy cream and cheese, and bring to a low boil until thick.  Gradually, add the milk to thin it out some.  Season with garlic powder.  Toss with pasta and grilled chicken.  Sauce will thicken as it stands.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...