Friday, August 19, 2011

Sweet Grilled Chicken Stir Fry

Pin It
Was in the mood for some Chinese, but didn't want to buy it.  So, I took some leftover rice seasoned w/ a chicken bullion cube, carrot slithers, diced red peppers, chopped broccoli, & diced grilled chicken.   I was out of any kind of teriyaki sauce.  For best flavor, I heated the rice dish w/ the sauce.  The rice just soaked up the sauce & was very good.  This is what I came up w/:

Sweet Sesame Ginger Sauce

1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp ginger
1/3 cup sugar
1/8-1/4 tsp sesame seeds

Heat the soy sauce, water, & ginger.  Add sugar & stir 'til dissolved.  Garnish w/ desired amount of sesame seeds.  

I haven't tried it on my family, yet.  But, I am on 2nd's, & I thought I was "full!"  I think my boys will like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...