Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fudgy Brownies

Pin It


After many months of trying to find a homemade brownie recipe that tasted like a box name-brand, I was "tickled pink" to find this recipe!  It is moist, chewy, & oh-so-good! The batter tastes good, um-mmm!  It is a definite request in my house.  I love that I can take the regular ingredients I already have to make this delicious dessert.

It also has the crusty topping.  I've made other "fudgy" brownies that were more like cake brownies.  In my opinion, it's the oil that makes this recipe "fudgy." I just have to bake it shorter from 35-40 minutes, down to 25 minutes.  Also, it must cool completely to have a defined shape when serving.  So, this will be a nice item in some lunches tomorrow.  Hope you like it, too!

Fudgy Brownies I Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...