Friday, September 16, 2011

Grilled Honey BBQ Pork Ribs

Pin It

For years, I have not been a rib fan.  But, since my boys are loving the taste & is cheaper than getting steak on the grill, I'm liking ribs now.   For my son's birthday, I got over 11 lbs of pork ribs for $15-$16; it's been nice having some leftovers.  I had my butcher cut the slab into portions for easier handling.

Ingredients:
1 cup Italian dressing
1 cup honey BBQ sauce

Mix the marinade together in a small bowl or in a 2-cup measuring cup.   Line your pans with foil and spray with a non-stick spray.  Lather the sauce over each rib and place in prepared pans.


Seal the pans with another layer on top, too.  Bake in oven @ 300 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.  You do not want the meat to fall off completely, in order to keep the bone on for grilling.

Afterwards, my sweet husband cooked them on the grill on medium heat for about 5 minutes a side.


Allow to cool slightly, and slice into portions; I use scissors to do this.  Drizzle some more honey BBQ sauce (about 1/2 cup -1 cup) over the ribs, tossing some.


Make sure you have enough napkins to go with these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...