Sunday, February 19, 2012

Green Onion Regrowth!

Pin It

It really does work!  You really can regrow green onions!  Wow!  I saw this idea on Pinterest from Homemade Serenity, and thought I would give it a shot, with skepticism, of course.

Just take your green onions (chopping down to almost the white part, still leaving the green in tact) place in water and in a sunny area.  This is the growth shown after 24 hours.  The water is only covering the white part of the onion.  I gave it fresh water today.  


My cat, Max, just needs to stay away from these onions, so they can grow!  She loves to get into anything that is green and plant-like.  

Needless to say, I am very excited about being able to grow my own green onions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...