Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mustard For Minor Burns

Pin It
It seems that with all the baking and cooking I do, I burn my fingers more often than I'd like.  I learned while working at a restaurant, just how valuable mustard would be to preserve my hand's skin from a bad burn.  Prior to getting burnt at work, I did some research on how mustard frugally acts as a burn cream for minor burns.  It saved me from going to the hospital or to the doctor.

Whenever I get burnt, I immediately put some mustard on the area that is in pain.  Leave it on, until it flakes off.  For faster results, let it air-dry if at all possible.


***I am not a medical professional.  If you get a severe burn, contact your medical personnel immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...