Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cinnamon Sugar Roll Bake

Pin It

What I love about this recipe, is that I can whip it up in less than 1 hour and have my kids love it!  The recipe is adapted from Budget101.com.  I used this website so many times when I was in the process of getting out of debt on Dave Ramsey's plan, working the Baby Steps.

Ingredients:
2 1/4 cup Bisquick homemade
1 cup milk (or 1/2 milk + 1/2 water)
2/3 cup cinnamon sugar
1/2 - 3/4 cup melted butter

Frosting:
2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 tbs butter
1 tsp vanilla

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

In a large bowl, mix together the Bisquick and the milk, until a soft dough forms.  Spray a 9x9 pan with a nonstick cooking spray.  Evenly spread the dough in the pan.



Pour the butter over the dough and sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the butter as evenly as possible. (I thought the dish had a little bit too much butter, for my taste at 3/4 cup measured.)


Let bake in oven for about 15 minutes.

Meanwhile, make the frosting.  Pour over the dish, when you get it out of the oven.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...