Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Easy Chocolate Mousse

Pin It

Anyone in the mood for some chocolate?  Had some ingredients in my pantry that needed to get used up, and wanted to make something that my family would love!  This recipe is very easy and quick to make; it is adapted from YAHOO! Answers.  I love to find fresh, new ideas on the internet!

Ingredients:
2 cups milk
5.9 oz instant chocolate pudding mix
2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
chocolate shavings

In a large bowl, mix together the milk and pudding mix with an electric mixer.  Once all the lumps are out, and the powder is dissolved, gradually add the cream whipping until nice and creamy for a couple minutes.

Portion into serving bowls and garnish with chocolate shavings.  I used my leftover chocolate almond bark from a previous recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...