Saturday, April 7, 2012

Boneless Buffalo Wings

Pin It

Something that my Dear Husband has been craving lately are boneless buffalo wings.  After spending money for multiple packages at the grocery stores, it was time for me to figure out how to make my own!  While the ones at the stores have been too hot for him, he was delighted that the ones I made tasted mild!


Watching all the fry cooks at Applebee's make the boneless wings, it seemed pretty easy to make; I just needed to find a recipe.  Very grateful that he likes these.  I'll be making another batch, I'm sure!  The recipe is adapted from Franks Red Hot.

Ingredients:
cooked boneless chicken fingers (homemade)
1/3 cup butter
1/2 cup hot wing sauce

In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.  Then, stir in the wing sauce.  In a larger bowl, add the chicken you wish to coat, about 10 pieces at a time.  Pour a small amount of sauce on the chicken and gently toss until all is coated.  Continue coating the desired chicken in batches.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...